Vision, Mission, and Philosophy Statements
Nazareth Prep builds partnerships with educators, professionals, government officials and community representatives so that all students become lifelong learners, equal contributors, and transformative leaders in a complex and interconnected world.
Nazareth Prep is an independent Catholic high school that provides an affordable, progressive education that is real-world rigorous. We build relationships with students and their families while using evidence-based practices to equip each student for success. Through a rigorous yet personalized preparatory program and unique internship experience, our students build skills that will transform their lives, prepare them for college or the workplace, and make them designers of the future; filled with faith and meaning.
We believe in developing the whole student - academically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. Nazareth Prep’s philosophy is to continue to build a school focused on social justice and deeper learning. Building future-ready mindsets that prepare our students for college and careers is equally important to discrete content knowledge. Through personalized learning and our advisory program, we tailor instruction, goal setting, career planning, and social/emotional development to meet the needs of each student.
- Everyone has equal inherent worth and deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
- Everyone is unique and needs challenge, opportunity and encouragement.
- We will invest time and resources to create an inclusive environment for all.
- Meaningful relationships have profound lifelong impact.
- Integrity, virtue and morality, are essential.
- Imagination and creativity are vital.
- Every person can learn, and each is ultimately responsible for his/her own learning.
- Learning is lifelong and unlimited.
- There is always room for improvement.
- All students must graduate with the skills they need to pursue their aspirations.