Through our innovative curriculum and the partnership and guidance of multiple caring adults, we strive to build the following mindsets in our students:
- Students will learn to become critical thinkers, writers, and speakers. They will build a confident voice and be engaged listeners.
- Using human-centered design and building empathy for others, students will identify and solve problems for themselves, others, and act as community change agents.
- As leaders that put others before themselves, Nazareth College and Career Prep students will be socially responsible, have civility, and fight for justice. They will be cross-culturally competent and embrace diversity.
- Faith and service will be key elements to enacting servant leadership in our students.
- Self-direction, inquiry, and exploration lead to passion-driven expression. Students develop new ideas to improve their lives, serve the needs of others, and explore the ethics behind new technologies.
- Computational thinking, engineering, and writing combine as students explore the financial and human needs behind entrepreneurship.
- Success along any pathway requires optimism, gratitude, and persistence. Nazareth College and Career Prep students build resilience through project-based learning, pushing through set-backs and with the support of a caring and empathetic community.
These future-ready mindsets will prepare students for careers within and beyond the Pittsburgh region in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, with a firm liberal arts background.
Click on the button below to view our complete course listings: